Look flat abdomen is the dream of most women and a slender body is synonymous with beauty, sensuality and class, these are the reasons why each day the fact becomes more popular have a body with these characteristics. Sometimes the dream of losing weight and have a model abdomen become a nightmare, as some of the methods used for this purpose are not the most appropriate, is for this reason that in this article we offer specialized advice naming tips that it will help you to achieve the goal.
Tips to get a flat abdomen
It is important that follow Councils according to the specifications of each of them, remember that consistency will make results to jump to the view in a short time.
Tip #1 happy hour: consumed a snack every day between 3 pm and 4 pm, you can choose to eat a bar of cereals, low-fat cheese, almonds or an Apple. Eating this kind of food at the stipulated time will the metabolism is activated and consequently will maintain balanced blood sugar levels, which translates as a proper responsible for the accumulation of body fat insulin balance, so don’t forget to this Council that in addition to being delicious will be key to achieve the goal of having the flat abdomen.
Tip #2 the Swiss ball: If you want to tone the abdomen this tool will be useful, it is recommended to use it every day doing some routines that you just take a few minutes.
- With the ball in hand, lay down your back with your legs and your arms fully extended.
- It takes the ball to the height of your chest and, at the same time, elevates the legs to touch the ball with them.
- It returns to the original position and get between 10 and 12 repetitions. Beware: never take-offs of soil back.
Council #3 consumes low sugar: a diet low in sugars to ensure that the body takes a level adequate insulin, and at the same time high levels of glucagon, the latter is the hormone that transforms the fat accumulated in energy.
Tip #4 chew well: remember that the digestion starts when food enters the mouth, so that well chew food in this manner is facilitate digestion of the same and prevent the production of gases as well as swelling of the abdomen.
Tip #5 order of activities: don’t waste your time doing exercise and diets without foundations, we then show you an orderly routine that works perfectly for a flat abdomen without excesses or trauma.
- balanced diet : invests at least one hour per day in the preparation of dishes healthier.
- Cardio: dedicate to this type of exercise 20 minutes, between 3 and 5 times a week.
- Strength exercises: get 15 minutes of this activity 3 times a week.
- Abdominal: make 5 minutes of this exercise 3 times a week.
Tip #6 reduces the consumption of salt: salt is one of the most common causes of the belly, so as much as possible reduces the consumption of salt, remember in the market you can find some herbs that exquisite flavor without the need to use the sodium.
Tip #7 Aid Extras: you can wear some clothing like skirts or shorts to thus highlight the legs and buttocks this will seem to have a toned abdomen.